REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO states that an attempt has been made to provide a description as simple and clear as possible of this Policy. REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO is very aware that your privacy is important, so we recommend that you read our Policy and get in touch with us if you have any questions. Our Policy applies to all services offered by REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO but excludes those which are under other privacy policies not incorporated in this Policy.
The Data Controller is:
- REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO, S.L.
- VAT: B60859733
- Address: Calle Josep Tura, Nave 24 – nº 9h 08181 Sentmenat Barcelona España Telephone: 937154573
- Email: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We collect personal data when you request information. This personal data can be your name and surname, telephone and email, address, company, position in the company.
However, in case the user wishes to delete the information that has been stored on his computer and that necessarily require his consent, can do it using the tools provided by his browser for that purposes.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
The data you provide us is treated with the following purposes (unless the context clearly shows that we will treat your personal data for a single purpose, for example in forms of the type “subscribe to newsletters”):
- Entry control to our facilities and ensure their safety;
- Manage your business relationship with us regarding the services offered;
- When applicable (because it applies one of the cases in which the current legislation allows it), send you newsletter and other commercial communications and any type of notifications by any means (postal, email or telephone) to inform you of our offers, promotions, products, services and campaigns
- Manage your information requests;
- Carry out surveys, statistics and analysis of market trends;
- Provide access to the restricted client areas by password.
- Show the services and products that REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO can offer.
If you are a job applicant, your data can be treated with the following purposes:
- Inform you of the available job positions;
- Manage personnel selection processes;
- Request employment references of people or companies in which you have previously worked;
- If applies, to hire you.
How long do we keep your data?
If you have a business relationship with us, the data you have provided for this purpose will be retained while the business relationship is maintained and for the years necessary to fulfill with legal obligations. Otherwise, your data will be kept as long as you do not request the end of the activity.
If you are a candidate for a job, the data you have provided us with this purpose will be kept while the job position is open or until you exercise your right to cancel. If you do not exercise your right to cancel within 2 months, your data will be automatically deleted once that period has elapsed.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We are legitimated and authorized to treat and process the information you provide when this information is necessary to guarantee the sending of the requested information or the management of the Platform, execution of the contract, execution of the subscription contract to send you information that is of your interest through our communication channels, obtaining your consent to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact and comment forms and, where appropriate, the fulfillment of obligations by legal imperative deriving from the Law of the Union or the Member States. REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO will take the necessary actions to ensure that the personal data collected, stored and processed are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, complying with the obligations that result from the applicable legal system due to its activity.
Also, while you are our client, we will also be entitled to use your data to inform you of the offers, promotions, products, services and campaigns that we consider may be of interest taking into account the products and services previously contracted, although you may object to such treatment at any time.
Apart from the above cases, before we deal with your data, we will always collect your consent. Consent will be the manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unequivocal. You have the right to revoke the consent given, without retroactive character, at any time.
To whom do we communicate your data?
Your data may be communicated to the commercial partners with whom we maintain commercial agreements, to be treated according to the aforementioned purposes. Also, entities related to REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO can have access to your data.
Outside of these cases, we will not give your data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
Yes, we inform you that we can share information with some companies that are located outside the European Economic Area. In such case, REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO will only transfer your data if it is legitimated for it, and after complying with the guarantees established in article 44 to 50 of the GDPR.
In other communications, REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO will give you more details about the international transfers that affect you.
What rights protect you in relation to data processing?
You have the right to obtain information about the treatment that REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO performs on your personal data. Specific:
- You have the right to access your personal data to know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data no longer is necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of processing your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to processing your data. REACTIVOS PARA DIAGNÓSTICO will stop processing it, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- You will have the right to portability, that is to say, the personal data that you have provided will be transmitted directly to another responsible in a structured, commonly used and mechanized reading format, when technically possible.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one (1) month of receiving your request. In certain circumstances, this period may be extended for another two (2) months, in which case we will inform you in a timely manner within one (1) month of receiving your request.
If you believe that data processing violates data protection regulations, or you believe that we have not satisfied the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent control authority according to your place of residence.
In any case, before initiating any claim, please contact us by email@example.com or by postal mail to Calle Josep Tura, nave 24, nº 9h 08181 Sentmenat Barcelona España with the purpose of trying to solve any discrepancy in a friendly way.
Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
Yes, at any time you may withdraw your consent for processing your data for one or more of the purposes indicated above and for which you have initially given your consent.